Practicing gratitude #thesavageway

Practicing gratitude #thesavageway

“Work hard. Talk less. Do what you feel is right. Learn from your mistakes. Build people up. Laugh often. Stop complaining. Invest in yourself. Dream Big. Plan Ahead. Love unconditionally.”

This quote has been a guiding principle for our company this year. We both make a conscious effort every single day to practice gratitude and live our lives in a positive way. Life is busy and hard and sometimes overwhelming, but we actively choose to focus on the good things. The rest will eventually figure itself out. Life is entirely too short to complain or be doing something that you don’t believe in. We are put on this earth to love, to dream big, to take chances and to make a positive impact on the world.

There are a million things to be grateful for this year and we wanted to share a handful of the things that bring us joy.

Having the opportunity to surround ourselves with positive people who have a passion for what we do as a business. Alana and Cailin have brought an incredible energy to our business. We see so many opportunities to grow with these smart, talented and ambitious women <3

We love all of our ladies at #thesavageway.

We love all of our ladies at #thesavageway.

Being able to create the things we wish existed. Clean Graffiti and Moss Art are two things that we’ve developed and grown over the course of three years. We are extremely proud of our work, humbled by the clients that choose to work with us and excited for the future of these mediums.

A sampling of Clean Graffiti in Charlotte & Winston Salem - #thesavageway

A sampling of Clean Graffiti in Charlotte & Winston Salem – #thesavageway

Clean Graffiti for a non-profit in Charlotte, NC - #thesavageway

Clean Graffiti for a non-profit in Charlotte, NC – #thesavageway

Clean Graffiti for a sustainable, walking initiative in Charlotte, NC  - #thesavageway

Clean Graffiti for a sustainable, walking initiative in Charlotte, NC – #thesavageway

Creative Moss Art for client AIR Aerial Fitness - #thesavageway

Creative Moss Art for client AIR Aerial Fitness – #thesavageway

Being friends with those who shine a light on our life and provide a healing energy when we need it the most. We have been blessed to have people like Jonathan & Jillian in our lives. People like these two radiate that healing power that bring ease and comfort to our daily lives. We are lucky to know (and partner) with such positive people.

The healers in our lives. Jonathan of Breathe Refuge and Jillian of NoDa Yoga - #thesavageway

The healers in our lives. Jonathan of Breathe Refuge and Jillian of NoDa Yoga – #thesavageway

Giving back to the community in a meaningful way. Actively giving back to the community we live in is important. We’ve partnered with two other local businesses for a series of healing events called the do good. feel good. SERIES. All proceeds benefit local charities! There are so many ways to give back. Find what you’re passionate about and get to work!

#thesavageay partners with Breathe Refuge & NoDa Yoga on a do good. feel good. SERIES to benefit a local charity.

#thesavageay partners with Breathe Refuge & NoDa Yoga on a do good. feel good. SERIES to benefit a local charity.

Paula joins the #HashtagLunchbagCLT crew to deliver food to the homeless. (photo credit: Jacinda Garabito) #thesavageway

Paula joins the #HashtagLunchbagCLT crew to deliver food to the homeless. (photo credit: Jacinda Garabito) #thesavageway

Inaugural do good. feel good. SERIES with #thesavageway, Breathe Refuge & NoDa Yoga benefitted Time Out Youth.

Inaugural do good. feel good. SERIES with #thesavageway, Breathe Refuge & NoDa Yoga benefitted Time Out Youth.

Having the ability and flexibility to travel and enjoy new experiences. We are beyond grateful that we’ve had the opportunity to not only travel for work but also to take some time to relax on a personal level. We’ve been able to go coast to coast to sightsee and reflect on the hard work that we’ve put in over the years. It was nice and we know how fortunate we are to be able to see other parts of the world.

2015 took us to New York, NY / San Francisco, CA / Sedona, AZ - #thesavageway

2015 took us to New York, NY / San Francisco, CA / Sedona, AZ – #thesavageway

We are beyond grateful for the hard lessons we’ve learned and the incredible successes we’ve experienced these past 11 months. Our eyes are wide open, our hearts are full and our desire to be better humans seeps from every pore.

One other quote to leave you with.
“I began to realize how important it was to be an enthusiast in life. If you are interested in something, no matter what it is, go at it full speed. Embrace it with both arms. Hug it, love it and above all become passionate about it. Lukewarm is no good.” – Roald Dahl

Happy Thanksgiving <3
Paula & Torrie

Meet #thesavageway Interns

Meet #thesavageway Interns

We consider ourselves lucky that we are able to surround ourselves with some amazing interns throughout the year and this semester is no different. We have witnessed Maddy Rupert & Renee Gorman learn and grow at #thesavageway for some weeks now. Together they have been a powerhouse and tackled every task that we’ve given them. Individually, they’ve shown us what big hearts and creative brains they each have. We’ve gotten to know them, and now we want to introduce them to you! Meet #thesavageway Interns!

We love our interns!! #thesavageway

We love our interns!! #thesavageway

MEET MADELYN RUPERT (@bohohobo)

Meet Madelyn Rupert! #thesavageway

Meet Madelyn Rupert! #thesavageway

What’s your nickname? Maddy, Mads, Maddog

Where did you go to school? Wake Forest University

How did you hear about #thesavageway? After recently graduating from Wake and moving to Charlotte in August, I was applying to a lot of jobs in the hopes of finding something that would allow me to use my educational experiences, yet also stimulated me artistically. In my searches, I stumbled upon #thesavageway and was immediately intrigued. #thesavageway had something different about them, something that caught my eye. Then when I did more research, and found out about the work they’re doing in the community, and the aspects that make them unique, like the Clean Graffiti and Moss Art, I was sold.

Why did you want to work with #thesavageway? #thesavageway stuck out to me because of its non-traditional aspects. I’ve never been the type to sit at an office job all day, and #thesavageway immediately caught my eye in that it provided an internship experience different than anything else I would get in a more traditional marketing firm. I also liked how small it is, and that I would be able to work closely with Torrie and Paula. It gives you the feeling that the work you’re doing really matters, and I think that’s important when looking for a job.

You’re a few weeks into this internship, what are your thoughts thus far? What I like most about the position is that no day is the same. Each day holds its own infinite set of possibilities. One day we’ll be sitting in on meetings with clients, another we’ll be out taking pictures for social media, and the next we’ll be socializing and enjoying a beer at a client event. So far, I not only feel as if I am learning, but I am also enjoying myself. It is helping me familiarize myself with the Charlotte area, get to know the community while allowing me to grow my professional skills. So, I’d say I think it’s going really well so far!

Name 3 of your favorite songs. This is always a dreaded question for me because 1) I am a huge music lover and my favorites could change based on any number of variables, and 2) I am THE most indecisive person ever, one of the fatal traits of a Libra. So, to avoid giving you a list of a million songs and to avoid hours of painstaking decision making to narrow down my list, I will give you 3 of my current favorites (aka 3 currently on repeat):

1. Jamie xx – Loud Places 
  2. Tame Impala- The Less I Know the Better
  3. Leon Bridges- Coming Home

Dream job? Fashion buyer / Merchandiser

Favorite Food? Pizza (Also, my most used emoji)

MEET RENEE GORMAN (@reneemichaela)

Meet Renee Gorman! #thesavageway

Meet Renee Gorman! #thesavageway

What’s your nickname? People at my kickboxing gym call me Red because of my hair,  but that hasn’t caught on outside of the gym, although, I don’t think I would mind at all.

Where did you go to school? Queens University of Charlotte

How did you hear about #thesavageway? Once I graduated, I did research for social media and marketing companies and I came across #thesavageway through #WeLoveCLT. I thought what #thesavageway did was crazy cool and innovative and I knew I had to be involved.

Why did you want to work with #thesavageway? In a previous internship I wrote an article on the social media of NoDa (the arts district in Charlotte). I was impressed with the community’s social media use and how they communicate. It wasn’t until I was at my interview with #thesavageway that I learned they do the social media for NoDa. Now I am helping run the social media so I’ve made a full circle and it is awesome to be on the other side.

I like how #thesavageway is a non-traditional company. I was immediately drawn to that. I like that #thesavageway is a small company and that I can work with every project. Additionally, the Clean Graffiti is such a brilliant idea I knew I had to be a part of this company

You’re a few weeks into this internship, what are your thoughts thus far? I LOVE working with the ladies of #thesavageway. I am learning so much about social media and marketing. But more importantly, I am getting to do a lot. This internship is very hands on and within the first two weeks I was helping run different social media accounts. I cannot wait to see what the next months have in store.

Name 3 of your favorite songs. I am totally going to cheat on this question. This is so hard. I have to put down Joan Jett. She is the reason I bought my first leather jacket. Her music and her generally badassery inspired me.

1. “Pompeii” by Bastille is definitely up there. This song was played all the time at the Open Mic Night at the pub my friends and I frequented when I lived in England. So it holds a special place in my heart.
  2. OneRepublic’s “I Lived” is another song that is important to me. In fact, the whole Native album was important to me. I listened to these songs while I was backpacking by myself. These songs kept me company on my many adventures through Europe.
  3. This is me cheating… Currently, on my drive into #thesavageway I am rocking out to “Renegades” by the X Ambassadors and “What’s Up” by 4 Non Blondes.

Dream job? I definitely want to work with social media and video production. I see myself working with a nontraditional, creative company. I would like a job that is challenging and that no two days are the same.

Favorite Food? Tacos, I love a good taco. There is this hole-in-the wall Korean BBQ joint in Atlanta that serves amazing tacos. So yeah, any variations of a taco dish.

Keep up with our interns happenings by following Renee & Maddy on Instagram @thesavagewayinterns.

NoDa Represents on the Charlotte Brunch Scene

NoDa Represents on the Charlotte Brunch Scene

The weekend. Those two glorious days that we all long for during the work week. What is it about those Saturday and Sunday mornings? Maybe it’s the freedom to stay horizontal all day, or perhaps it’s the joy in knowing there is no need to sit in a cubicle from 9am-5pm. However, we think it just may be the fact that a new meal enters our lexicon on the weekend. Enter brunch – delicious, boozy brunch.

For a neighborhood that is known for being a hub for creative arts, craft beer and custom tattoos, NoDa is also representing on the Charlotte brunch scene. We are exploring the variety that NoDa has to offer for those perfect weekend meals.

Boudreaux’s Louisiana Kitchen
Brunch Offered: Saturday and Sunday, 11am-3pm
Menu: Offering a variety of authentic Cajun and seafood dishes including the Shrimp and Tasso Omelet, Eggs Benedict, Pancakes and more. Make sure to check their Facebook page for weekly Chef specials.
Cost: Inexpensive
Drink Specials: Must try the famous Bloody Mary Bar that runs from 12-3pm. Cajun Bloody Marys 1/2 price all day Sunday. Mimosas on special Sunday for $2.50.
Reservations: Recommended for groups of 3+ (Unless you would like to sit in Sanctuary Pub (sister bar) to watch the game).

NoDaBrunch_Boudreaux's_thesavagewayblog

Beignets and mimosas at Boudreaux’s. Photo by @YelpCharlotte

Boudreaux’s Louisiana Kitchen
501 E. 36th St.
Charlotte NC, 28205

JackBeagle’s
Brunch Offered: Saturday and Sunday, 8am-1pm
Menu: Neighborhood staples are plentiful, including a full Omelet Menu, Banana/Chocolate Chip Pancakes, Grilled Ribeye on Texas Toast w/ Sausage Gravy, Breakfast Hoagies and a variety of specials.
Cost: Inexpensive
Drink Specials: $5 Double Mimosas, $6 Double Bloody Marys and Daily Beer Specials (Local and Craft Beer Selection).
Entertainment: Stop in to watch your favorite team with the NFL Ticket or hang out on the patio and listen to some live music.

NoDaBrunch_Beagles_thesavagewayblog

Biscuits and gravy with applewood-smoked bacon and tots at Jack Beagle’s. Photo by @taylorsworld21

JackBeagle’s
3213 N Davidson St.
Charlotte NC, 28205

Crepe Cellar Kitchen & Pub 
Brunch Offered: Sunday, 11am-3pm
Menu: Taking the traditional European street fare and adding that local touch, this brunch menu shines with items such as Kahlua Batter French Toast, Steak & Eggs and Smoked Salmon Crepes.
Cost: $8-$15
Drink Specials: Try the delicious French Press Coffee and enjoy a Bloody Mary or Mimosa after noon.

NoDaBrunch_CrepeCellar_thesavagewayblog

Salmon Crepes at Crepe Cellar. Photo by @cturnip

Crepe Cellar Kitchen & Pub
3116 N. Davidson St.
Charlotte, NC 28205

Heist Brewery
Brunch Offered: Sunday, 10am-2pm
Menu: This neighborhood brunch features twisted American cuisine at its finest. You never know what you will see on this buffet, but think You-Call-It Omelets, Caramelized Rum-Soaked Pineapple and Breakfast Flatbreads.
Cost: $19 (plus tax) All-You-Can-Eat buffet
Drink Specials: $12 Bottomless Mimosas, $3 Bloody Marys and a new small-batch craft beer release every week.
Entertainment: Catch up with your team at this brewpub via the NFL Ticket. If you’re a Panthers fan, note that game sound will always favor the hometown favorite. Stay for live music on the patio every Sunday starting at 5pm.

NoDaBrunch_Heist_thesavagewayblog

Mussels at Heist Brewery. Photo by @_tasharenae_

Heist Brewery
2909 N. Davidson St. Suite 200
Charlotte, NC 28205

Dolce Vita
Brunch Offered: Sunday, 12-7pm
Menu: Wafflepalooza. Yes, this wine bar offers Belgian waffles with fresh fruit, nuts, Nutella and more. Check out the Pizza Waffle, a house specialty. Also offering half price cheese pizzas.
Cost: $5, toppings are extra (fruit, Nutella, nuts, etc.)
Drink Specials: $2 select beer, $5 Fireball, and half price wine.

NoDaBrunch_DolceVita_thesavagewayblog

Belgian Waffles at Dolce Vita. Photo by @dolcevitanoda

Dolce Vita
3205 N. Davidson St.
Charlotte, NC 28205

Solstice Tavern
Brunch Offered: Sunday, 10am-4pm
Menu: This sports bar offers the brunch staples a la breakfast burritos, pancakes, French toast, bacon, sausage and eggs. Check out the Egg Nog Monte Cristo, a house favorite.
Cost: All items $8 and below
Drink Specials: $3 Mimosas, $5 Bloody Marys and $6 Sangrias (flavors vary).
Entertainment: A sports lovers dream with 29 flat screens – inside and on the patio. Watch all NFL and MLB Extra Innings games.

NoDaBrunch_SolsticeTavern_thesavagewayblog

Southern tea and patio sitting at Solstice Tavern. Photo by @h4rb

Solstice Tavern
3221 N. Davidson St.
Charlotte, NC 28205

Amelie’s… A French Bakery
Brunch Offered: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
Menu: A known local, dessert favorite (hello SCB), this French bistro should cross your mind when debating brunch. Menu includes everything from house made Quiche and Pain Perdu to Seasonal Salads and Berry Bowls.
Cost: Starts at $7.99
Drinks: Seasonal specials rule; currently featuring a house made Sparkling Blackberry Violet Lemonade and Honey Jasmine Iced Tea.
Entertainment: While not a sports haven, check out the atrium or event rooms for those special events (i.e. Bridal Showers to Birthday Parties).

NoDaBrunch_Amelie'sBakery_thesavagewayblog

Spinach, bacon and mozzarella Pain Perdu at Amelie’s. Photo by @ameliesfrenchbakery

Amelie’s… A French Bakery
2424 N. Davidson St.
Charlotte, NC 28205

Inaugural NoDa Neighborhood Veggie Swap

Inaugural NoDa Neighborhood Veggie Swap

Calling all NoDa neighbors! The inaugural NoDa Neighborhood Veggie Swap is happening this Saturday, July 26 in the gravel parking lot behind Smelly Cat Coffeehouse.

Do you grow a garden with an abundance of one or two kinds of vegetables? Want to see all of those tomatoes or peppers go to good use? Come out from 9am-2pm with your extra vegetables and swap with your neighbors.

Local urban farmers Scott & Joey from Linwell Farms NoDa will be on hand with a bunch of Malabar spinach, mint, lemongrass, sweet potato greens and a variety of hot peppers!

Linwell Farms - www.thesavageway.com blog postOrganizers are hoping to make this a monthly event that brings the neighbors together and builds a sense of community in NoDa.

Don’t have a garden? No worries, everyone is welcome to attend! There will be lots of community activities happening including food truck Boone’s Bar-B-Que Kitchen serving up tasty food, a cold brew coffee & tea table from Smelly Cat, local honey vendors and more!

Boones Bbq Food Truck - www.savageway.com Blog Post

This is the perfect accompaniment to the already existing NoDa Farmers Market that happens every Saturday from 10am-2pm at The Evening Muse / The Daily Press . There is nothing better than local food and good coffee to bring people together.

Come out on Saturday for an awesome NoDa afternoon and share the vegetable love!

NoDa Welcomes Farmers Market

NoDa Welcomes Farmers Market

NoDa, Charlotte’s historic arts district, is home to all things local: restaurants, breweries, shops, coffeehouses, music and more. It is hard pressed to NOT walk down the street and stumble upon a hidden gem; a local love. For the ladies of #thesavageway, this fact is true everyday of the week, except Saturday morning. On Saturday, we crave local vegetables, fruit, eggs and meat. We WANT local options yet we have to travel out of the neighborhood to satisfy those cravings. Until now. Beginning Saturday, July 12, NoDa will host a farmers market!

The folks from The Evening Muse & The Daily Press have partnered with Atherton Food Hub to bring a weekly local, neighborhood solution to grocery shopping.

#thesavageway farmers market run“Everyone in NoDa has been asking for a grocery store or a farmers market for quite some time,” noted Evening Muse/Daily Press owner Joe Kuhlmann. “We have a space that was not being utilized Saturday mornings and we wanted to open it up and use it to better our community.”

The farmers market, held inside The Evening Muse, will bring fresh food that has been harvested 24 hours or less from time of sale. Atherton Food Hub Founder, Pat Farrell, is beyond excited to bring another local market to a Charlotte neighborhood.

“Our mission is to assist local farmers in marketing their food so that they are able to move and grow more produce,” said Farrell. The NoDa farmers market is another great step in helping these farmers remain sustainable and profitable entities.

Pat Farrell, Atherton Food Hub

Photo Credit: Diedra Laird

Expect to find delicious seasonal, non-GMO produce from farms less than 100 miles away. And if products like animal protein, eggs or cheese are on the shopping list, simply place an order for pick-up and it will be available the following week.

Stop by this weekend and sample produce, talk to the Atherton Food Hub team, sip a coffee or cocktail (yes, the bar will be open too) and get to know the neighbors.

NoDa is already home to so many local things that are embraced by the Charlotte community. A farmers market is the next logical piece to the neighborhood puzzle. The neighbors are buzzing and (needless-to-say) #thesavageway is beyond excited. So cheers to local food. Cheers to farmers. And cheers to Saturday mornings in the ‘hood buying groceries!

Details:
Event: NoDa Farmers Market
Day: Every Saturday
Time: 10am-2pm
Payment: Cash or Credit accepted
Drinks: Café & Bar Open

Yelp Helps! Summertime Soiree benefits the Green Teacher Network

Yelp Helps! Summertime Soiree benefits the Green Teacher Network

At #thesavageway, Yelp is an app that we use on a regular basis. Anytime we want to find the closest Thai restaurant or if the auto shop will be open at 8am, we check Yelp. In fact, it is a HUGE asset when travelling because we can rely on the local’s perspective on the best places to try!

What you probably didn’t realize about Yelp is that they also throw amazing parties throughout the year that incorporate a charity – Yelp Helps! Usually these parties are for Elite Yelpers (private events for those Yelpers that have reviewed a TON and meet the qualifications), but one glorious time per year, they throw a big bash for the public. This year it was the Summertime Soiree held at the Neighborhood Theatre in NoDa! And the best part is one of our clients, Green Teacher Network, was the official charity of the evening!

Yelp Summertime Soiree Charlotte 2014
Green Teacher Network’s
goal is advancing academics, environmental sustainability, and health through schoolyard gardens. They are working with a variety of organizations (like Friendship Gardens, The Health Department and 18+ more) in order to bridge the gap in communication between teachers and available garden resources. They are a big resource for teachers and garden volunteers both with online portals  and interactive Quarterly Workshops.

Needless to say, when Nikki, Yelp Charlotte Community Manager, offered GTN the charity of choice position, we were BEYOND grateful! The opportunity to be in front of 500+ people and gain some awareness for what GTN is doing in the community was awesome.

The night was full of support for GTN, local restaurant samplings, beer, live music and live ART!

In total, the Yelp Summertime Soiree raised $1,224.00 for Green Teacher Network. It was an honor to have GTN involved and to be a part of this awesome community event. Way to go Nikki – keep on Yelping on!

Real Food: Cooking Demo and Nutrition Tips by Chef Alyssa’s Kitchen & 28toLIFE

Real Food: Cooking Demo and Nutrition Tips by Chef Alyssa’s Kitchen & 28toLIFE

#thesavageway had the pleasure of attending an amazing event last week that highlighted local food, nutrition and supporting local farmers. On Wednesday night, 28toLIFE and Chef Alyssa’s Kitchen hosted a cooking demo surrounding the principles of primal cooking or Paleo-friendly foods!

“The Paleo diet is built from modern foods that (to the best of our ability) emulate the foods available to our pre-agricultural ancestors: Meat, fish, fowl, vegetables, fruits, roots, tubers and nuts,” as defined by Robb Wolf.

This collaboration of two health-minded Charlotte companies took place at the buzzing Atherton Mill and Market in Southend for a two hour long lesson on how to prepare healthier, more local fare at home! Along the way a few knife skill lessons were shared including how to properly cut an onion (leave on the root) and how to peel ginger without a knife (hello spoon!). Life just became a little more more efficient.

The night started with wine, kombucha from local tap room Lenny Boy and mingling…always the start to a great night. Next up came the introduction of Cristina Gillespie, founder of 28toLIFE, a nutrition consultation service providing a hands-on realistic guide to finding Real Food Freedom.

Cristina touched on the 28-day program she utilizes to get the body back to basics through the Paleo diet. She talked about making optimal choices when it comes to food – you may not always be able to purchase straight from the farmer, so when that happens make the next best choice – organic – and then a big box store if necessary.

Cristina Gillespie, Founder of 28toLIFE (Photo Credit: Michael Newton Photography 2014)

Cristina Gillespie, Founder of 28toLIFE (Photo Credit: Michael Newton Photography 2014)

Then the aroma of spices began to infiltrate the market. Enter Chef Alyssa. Chef Alyssa’s Kitchen partnered with 28toLIFE on this cooking demonstration in order to help other people reach their health goals through food knowledge and how to prepare that food.

Chef Alyssa Gorelick, Photo Credit: Michael Newton Photography 2014)

Chef Alyssa Gorelick, Photo Credit: Michael Newton Photography 2014)

Chef Alyssa’s Kitchen is the brainchild of Alyssa Gorelick and Andrew Wilen who met in Charlotte in 2011. This couple saw a need in the Queen City for hands-on cooking classes to teach Charlotteans how to cook healthier food. Their mission says it best: To provide a comfortable and social environment that will allow guests to enhance their skills for those who love to cook and eat well.

The menu:
Beef and Pistachio Kofta – from Windy Hill Farms (available in the Atherton Market)
Curried Cauliflower
Arugula Salad
Dressings: Caesar, Balsamic Vinaigrette, Raw Beet

The demonstration ended with delicious sampling of the food Chef Alyssa just created. And let us tell you, it was DELICIOUS! The curried cauliflower is soon to become a staple at #thesavageway! And that Beet Vinaigrette – ridiculous!

The night was a ton of fun and we both took away some amazing new kitchen tricks, healthy 28toLIFE-approved recipes and a nice swag bag with free samples from Savory Spice Shop! Looking forward to the next cooking lesson!
Paula Bartlett, Torrie Savage, Alyssa Gorelick, Cristina Gillespie #thesavageway

Cheers,
#thesavageway

NoDa Brewing Run Club Powered by OrthoCarolina Running

OrthoCarolina, the regional leader in orthopedics, has been a continued
supporter of the #thesavageway and their innovative marketing medium of Clean
Graffiti. Months ago, OrthoCarolina became the first in the Charlotte area to
utilize this green medium to promote branded messages. With two eco-friendly
campaigns already in the books, one with the Carolina Panthers and the other
supporting local runners, OrthoCarolina has taken the lead with this sustainable
branding avenue.

Recently, an opportunity to continue this relationship with the sub-brand of
OrthoCarolina Running presented itself. OC Running sponsors the NoDa
Brewing Run Club, a local run group that meets every Wednesday and runs 1-
5 mile loops, ending with a tasty reward at the Noda Brewing Company. The
ladies of #thesavageway pitched an idea to promote both of these health minded
organizations via Clean Graffiti.

Along the race route, #thesavageway team created nearly 60 clean graffiti
impressions touting a variety of messages. The messages included supportive
words such as “Stay Strong” and “Run Hard, Feel Good.” To assist the runners
there were also arrows outlining the various race routes options. Over 300
runners came out for the run on March 13 and the clean messages were warmly
received.

NoDa Brewing Run Powered by OrthoCarolina

Outside NoDa Brewing on March 13

OrthoCarolina Running in Clean Graffiti

OrthoCarolina Running logo in Clean Graffiti

NoDa Brewing Run Club Powered by OrthoCarolina Running Clean Graffiti

Clean graffiti along the NoDa Brewing Run Club route

Directional arrow clean graffiti

It’s Just Water. There is no ink, paint, paper or harsh chemicals used in this cleaning process.

Encouraging messages from OrthoCarolina along the Noda Brewing Run Club Route.

STAY STRONG! Encouraging messages from OrthoCarolina along the Noda Brewing Run Club Route.

NoDa Brewing Run Club Powered by OrthoCarolina

RUN HARD, FEEL GOOD!

About OrthoCarolina
As one of the nation’s leading orthopedic practices with offices across the
Carolinas, OrthoCarolina is your destination for comprehensive orthopedic care.
Leveraging our physicians’ expertise in the areas of foot and ankle, hand, hip and
knee, shoulder and elbow, spine, sports medicine and pediatrics; and providing
services that include physical therapy, MRI and post-surgical support; we can
offer you a continuum of care unmatched in the region.

OrthoCarolina. You. Improved.
Visit online at www.orthocarolina.com.

About NoDa Brewing Company
NoDa Brewing Company opened its doors to the world on October 29, 2011 as a production brewery and on-site tap room. In addition to the tap room where we sell pints & growlers, we offer brewery tours and have enough space for special events, live music and other forms of entertainment & activities. Also, look for us, and ask for us, on tap at your local restaurant or pub.

NoDa Brewing Run Club
Founded by Brian Mister, the Director of Community Optimism for NoDa Brewing, this run club meets every Wednesday for a 1, 3 or 5 mile loop all ending back at NoDa Brewing for a beer.
Follow them at @NoDaBrewingRunClub

Visit online at www.nodabrewing.com