HELLO! WE ARE THE SAVAGE WAY.
We wanted to take a moment to reintroduce ourselves. We’re The Savage Way – a woman owned & led team of artists, marketers and creatives. We have been busy over the past few years and wanted to share some updates.
2021 COMPANY FAST FACTS
- Moved our studio to a 4,500 sqft warehouse in Charlotte, NC
- Rebranded & relaunched thesavageway.com
- Entered 7 new markets for Clean Graffiti including LA, Austin & Cleveland
- Began creating large scale Fern Frames for residential and corporate clients
- Launched our Moss Art Online Shop
- First Art show at The Brooklyn Collective
- Welcomed 7 new team members
For those of you new here, we exclusively do two things – Moss Art and Clean Graffiti.
MORE ABOUT CLEAN GRAFFITI
Clean Graffiti, aka reverse graffiti, is an outdoor advertising campaign that is innovative, eco-friendly and a great way to capture the attention of your target market where they walk – the sidewalk. And best of all, it’s created using just water – no paint, no chemicals, just water. Our advanced stencil technology allows us to maintain brand standards for some of the biggest brands – The Rolling Stones, NFLs Carolina Panthers, major healthcare companies and more.
Our clients took us across the country for these eco-friendly advertising campaigns including Los Angeles, CA, Austin, TX and Cleveland, OH!
- Talkspace in Austin & Los Angeles
- Rolling Stones / Tepper Sports & Entertainment
- Multifamily Apartments: Northwood Ravin (multi-city), Cortland Apartments in Texas
- Cacti Launch for Anheuser-Busch
- Public Health: Anti-Gun violence campaign with Meck County/Novant Health/Atrium Health, HIV Prevention for MetroHealth in Cleveland, OH
- Carolina Panthers
- Pendleton Whiskey / French West Vaughn
- Non Profits: Hue House / Digital Navigators, Pat’s Place, Isabella Santos Foundation
- High Point Furniture Market Major NC Event
- Immersive Van Gogh Exhibit
- Local Businesses: Planet Fitness, Skydive Carolina, Plumped CLT, Carolina Pharmacy
- And many more
NO MAINTENANCE MOSS ART
Our moss offerings have evolved from reindeer moss logos to now creating large scale installations, interior design elements, sound-absorbing panels, incorporating neon signs, etc. We work hand-in-hand with Architects, General Contractors, Millworkers and Business Owners to bring the vision to life. Moving to our new studio has increased our capacity 10 fold and we are excited to be taking on more and more projects at large scale.
- Architecture Firms: BB+M Architecture, Perkins Eastman
- Designers: Southpark Interiors, Free Space Design, Design Bar, Cline Design, Urban Design Partners, Liquid Design
- Contractors/Sign Companies: Onsite Millworking, Southwood, Warco Construction
- Multifamily: Northwood Ravin, Wood Partners, Alta Wren, Alta Davis, Greystar Apartments
- Other Businesses: Bank of America Corporate HQs, Carolina Sports Clinic, Clariant Corporation, UNC Charlote
- Private Collectors
- Pop Art Collaborations with Jen Hill, Cheeks
- And many more
OH YEAH, WE LAUNCHED AN ONLINE SHOP!
Lastly, we launched our online residential Moss Shop in December 2021. We have been asked for years by customers, fans and friends to offer a residential line of Moss Art and we finally did! You can now buy 8 different and unique Moss Art products for your home – from a Mood bowl or colorful Hamsa to merchandise. Check out everything at shop.thesavageway.com. We will be dropping new collections and artwork periodically, so be sure to sign up for our email blast to stay in the know.
As The Savage Way continues to grow in both our Moss Art and Clean Graffiti offerings, we just want to take a moment of gratitude. We are so excited about this company we have created, the amazing women we have on the team and the fact that we get to play in Mother Nature all day. Seriously, it is a dream we’ve cultivated over the years and we are so proud. So here’s to good dirt, lots of moss and tons of laughter in the year ahead. Hit us up with any questions.