Hello 2023! There is a genuine excitement and readiness that comes with the beginning of the year. The energy is palpable. I know The Savage Way team was lucky enough to take the holiday break to relax, spend time with friends and family and reflect on the previous year.
- 10 Year Anniversary: how is that even possible, but we celebrated our decade in business. The amount of love that we felt from our clients, friends and family was extraordinary. It was the perfect moment to celebrate what we’ve accomplished and ignite a new passion for 2023.
- 1 Year in our new Warehouse Studio!
- Tons of new Clean Graffiti clients & we traveled to San Francisco, CA, and Racine & Kenosha, WI this year!
- Over 80 Custom Moss Art projects including installations in Credit One Stadium in Charleston, Truist Headquarters in Uptown Charlotte, Keller Williams Chattanooga, TN, and many more.
- Introduced our Moss Art Rental Walls. (reach out to us for more info!)
- Welcomed 5 new Moss Artist team members! Plus brought on some amazing contractors for Graphic Design, Sign making / Vinyl Printing and installations.
- Had our first year of The Savage Way Shop! Big things to come here.
- Launched our Email Blast! Sign up here.(just scroll to the footer!)
- Featured in the Mint Museum Uptown Charlotte for the Yasuke: A Hidden Ronin Exhibition.
- Featured in Home Design & Decor Magazine!
The Savage Way has big visions for our future. We are constantly improving, innovating and finding ways to reach new levels. We push ourselves in both Moss Art and Clean Graffiti. Here is a glimpse into these two sectors and what we are calling-in for the next 365 days.
Moss Art / Biophilic design is huge in the design world and we are grateful to be a big part of it. Our experience and creativity help to make us a go-to, local source for preserved green walls. In addition to the green walls, acoustic panels, and logos that we are known for, we are pushing the line with our integration of paint and moss. Our incredible team of artists collaborate on ideas and we CAN’T WAIT to bring some new styles and lines to our online shop this year.
Clean Graffiti continues to be a sleeper horse for marketing and advertising companies across the country. Our eco-friendly sidewalk messaging is the perfect shake-up to the media buy. Clients are constantly asking for the next best thing, what else can they do beyond magazine ads, billboards, and digital ad buys. Clean Graffiti (aka Reverse Graffiti) allows the client to target their audience exactly where they walk everyday – the sidewalk. Everyone is looking down at their phone already, so what better way to reach them than to put a positive, fun, applicable message pressure-washed onto the dirty sidewalk?! It’s eye-catching, innovative and sure to spark a conversation. The beauty of working with The Savage Way on a guerrilla-style marketing campaign like Clean Graffiti, is that we’ve operated in 75+ cities across the United States. Our team is experienced, target-audience focused and a breeze to work with.
THINGS ARE LOOKING UP
2023 is going to be full of creative energy. We all feel that we are just scratching the surface with some of our offerings. Our heads will be down working, researching, and finding new ways to integrate into the art and marketing scene. If you, your company or clients are looking for a new, creative approach to get your name out – either with a preserved moss branded logo, or sidewalk ads – The Savage Way is the team for you! Reach out to us at [email protected] to start the conversation.