2018 was a big year for us, and 2019 is going to be even bigger. In case you need an update on what exactly #thesavageway is up to these days, here is a little about us.
#thesavageway is the brainchild of two women: Torrie Savage and Paula Bartlett. Established in 2012, this creative duo has grown a business that flourishes on the unexpected in the marketing world. From Clean Graffiti to Moss Art, #thesavageway is anything but ordinary. Positive attitudes, earth-friendly and fun, this team will make your business standout.
We call ourselves a creative agency because what we do is highly creative. We love pushing ourselves to approach marketing in a different way. Our goal is to always create partnerships with our clients and to create fun, eye-catching campaigns or art that will create a buzz.
If you live in or around Charlotte, you’ve definitely seen our Clean Graffiti work on the sidewalks. Using a stencil and a pressure washer, we create targeted marketing campaigns for clients in an untapped location – the sidewalk. These creative messages are made using only water – no bleach, no acid, no paint – It’s. Just. Water.
Here are some fast facts:
- We have worked in over 55 cities including New York City, Boston, Portland, OR, New Orleans, and many more.
- One of the campaigns we created for our partner OrthoCarolina, The Free Workout, is an award-winning marketing campaign by Carolinas Healthcare Public Relations & Marketing Society
- We work in a variety of industries, but have seen huge success in the healthcare, public communication and development realms.
- We are the leaders in the United States for reverse graffiti. Our duel marketing background allows us to create a fresh campaign from start to finish that correlates with other brand advertising initiatives and creates a full-circle plan.
- Will travel anywhere in the USA!
Moss Art is made by using preserved plants to bring a company logo or design element to life. And what we consistently hear from our clients is that they love that our product requires absolutely zero maintenance. That’s right…no watering, drainage or sunlight required!
Our Moss Art work spans both the corporate and residential realm, however, we find that the corporate side is our primary focus. We hold our clients’ hands from the beginning and guide them to what will be the best decision for their space.
- We’ve created pieces for restaurants, hotels, law firms, finance firms, apartment complexes, CBD shops, coworking spaces, and events.
- We’ve sent our work to New York, Texas, Wisconsin, Colorado, Alabama, Connecticut, Ohio and all over North Carolina.
- Moss Art is maintenance-free – meaning it requires no water, light, drainage or ongoing care.
- Moss is a natural humidity indicator.
- All of our moss is handpicked and harvested.
What does Creative Marketing mean to us? Anything and everything. We are the people that you call when you have a crazy idea and you need someone to bring it to life. We LOVE when we get a random phone call that starts with… “#thesavageway was the first team that came to mind.”
We help with staffing promo teams, street teams, creating brand ambassadors, conceptualizing guerilla marketing tactics for large corporations, and developing robust out-of-the-box pitch ideas.
- We have a fully staffed team ready to hit the streets at your event.
- Our highly trained brand ambassadors are great representatives for your company.
- We’ve created a roaming billboard bike for Charlotte Center City Partners
- We have worked with Atrium Health (formerly Carolinas Healthcare System) on a month-long Cardiovascular outreach campaign.
We are #thesavageway. We’re not your typical creative house. We constantly push ourselves to think differently. We approach campaigns with different lenses. We are excited about what we do. And we want to work with companies that push the line. Brands that are looking to stand out, create a social buzz, and break out of the same-ole-same-ole are exactly who were are looking to partner with in 2019.
We’re jazzed up about our current projects. But more importantly, we’re ready for you!